If you have a box of graham crackers in your pantry, you can come up with a delicious and quasi-nutritious snack for the group of kids you're babysitting. Here are some great graham cracker snack ideas:
- Combine 3 oz. of cream cheese and 3 Tbs. strawberry jam to make a creamy strawberry spread for your graham crackers
- Combine 2 Tbs. honey, 1/2 cup of peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Form the mixture into balls and coat with toasted coconut, mini chocolate chips, or chopped raisins
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place graham crackers on foil. Sprinkle the graham crackers with nuts, and then pour melted butter on top. Sprinkle sugar on top and bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Make a sandwich with two graham crackers as the "bread" and peanut butter, sliced bananas, and sliced strawberries as the filling.
- Spread Nutella and cream cheese on the graham crackers
- Make banana s'mores: place graham crackers on a cookie sheet, place a large marshmallow on each cracker, top with banana slices and chocolate chips and the other graham cracker. Bake in 350 oven for five minutes.